In the interests of the safety and well-being of the Center’s customers, we kindly ask you to comply with the following provisions contained in these regulations, which are valid throughout the Focus Park Shopping Center.
- The Shopping Center can only be used during its opening hours indicated on the entrances and available on the website www.focuspark.pl
- It is forbidden to stay in the Shopping Center by persons visiting the facility for purposes other than its intended use, including persons behaving inconsistently with the law or disturbing the peace of other visitors to the Shopping Center.
- Under no circumstances is any activity that may be considered dangerous, unhygienic, harmful or activity that may disturb other people visiting the Shopping Center unacceptable.
- Persons who are obliged by law or contract to supervise them are responsible for the safety of minors present in the Shopping Center.
- It is forbidden to enter the premises of the Shopping Center with items that may pose a threat to human life or health, or the storage or possession of which is prohibited by law.
- It is forbidden to smoke tobacco products and consume alcoholic beverages in the Shopping Center, except in designated and specially marked places. It is forbidden to take any intoxicants on the premises of the Center.
- It is forbidden to photograph and film the facility without the consent of the Management of the Shopping Center, with the exception of photos or videos intended for private use.
- Distribution of advertising materials, organization of promotional activities, placing posters and conducting surveys without the written consent of the Management of the Shopping Center is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to conduct activities contrary to good practice or threatening public order, in particular organizing gatherings, demonstrations, political or religious agitation, displaying goods for sale, itinerant trade, meetings, solicitations, artistic performances, including musical performances, charity campaigns, etc. ., on the outside and inside of the Shopping Center, without the written consent of the Management of the Shopping Center.
- On the premises of the Shopping Center, in particular, it is forbidden to ride on roller skates, inline skates, skateboards, scooters and bicycles.
- It is forbidden to use escalators and lifts for purposes other than those intended, and in particular to run along escalators, climb “against the flow”, or move in unused stairways.
- It is allowed to bring pets (dogs, cats) to the passage only on a leash or on the hands of their owners. Dogs may only be brought into the Shopping Center on a leash and in a muzzle. All impurities should be removed by their owners. Full responsibility for animals rests with their owners. For sanitary reasons, the restaurant area on the 2nd floor of the Center is completely excluded from bringing animals into it (except for guide dogs).
- Admission with pets to individual stores in the Shopping Center is regulated by separate regulations of each of the tenants of the premises.
- In the Shopping Center, waste segregation is obligatory: paper, metals, plastics, glass and bio-waste.
- It is forbidden to destroy, damage or render incompatible with the use of devices located in the Shopping Center, in particular devices installed in public areas such as toilets, sanitary rooms, passages, etc.
- The trays are intended for use only in the restaurant area, it is forbidden to take the trays outside the indicated area.
- Begging and canvassing is forbidden in the Shopping Center.
- All items found on the premises of the Shopping Center should be immediately handed over to the Center’s Administration Office.
- Sitting is allowed only on dedicated benches located in generally accessible places designated for this purpose.
- It is forbidden to use open fire or bring weapons into the Shopping Center, in particular firearms, as well as flammable and explosive materials.
- It is forbidden to emit noises and unpleasant odors.
- The center is monitored by video cameras.
- By entering the premises of the Center, you agree to all provisions of these Regulations.
- There will be legal consequences for people who violate these Regulations.
- Persons violating the above provisions are obliged to leave the premises of the Shopping Center
- We kindly ask all customers and employees of the Focus Park Shopping Center to comply with the provisions of these Regulations and other recommendations of the Director of the Shopping Center.
THANK YOU FOR ADJUSTING THE ABOVE REGULATIONS.
Apsys Polska S.A
Manager of the Focus Park Shopping Center
Regulations in .pdf version you’ll find here.